Welcome to Information Governance & eDisclosure Summit!
10 countries, 104 companies and 150+ In-house legal teams attending so far…
2012 is shaping up to be the most significant year yet for eDisclosure in the UK...so this year's agenda had to keep up! The 2012 Information Governance and eDisclosure Summit will be our best most prestigious event ever!
Taking place in London this May, the Summit comprises of a 2 day conference and Free Exhibition!
The conference includes over 35 international speakers including judges, regulators and top-level industry experts that will give you the information that you need to:
- Use the latest project and cost management techniques to hold eDisclosure to standards of cost-efficiency like any critical business process
- Leverage technology to gain control of the eDisclosure process
- Identify the practical implications of US and European regulatory enforcement activities
- Deal with increased judicial management and the role of technology in the dispute resolution process
- Improve information management to support your organisation’s immediate and future regulatory, legal, risk and operational requirements
See the full Conference programme
Meet the Speakers
Pre Conference Workshops
What’s new for 2012
NEW! FREE Exhibition
Taking place in London from 15th - 16th May, the Summit comprises of a 2 day conference and a FREE exhibition . The exhibition is absolutely free for all attendees.
The Exhibition has been designed to enhance demo displays, feature presentations and product demonstrations.
Take advantage of this time to meet with those who have the most cutting edge industry knowledge. Schedule private one on one time with the experts that have the business intelligence you need to drive dramatic improvements in corporate performance. It can mean the difference between success and failure in your next big project.
Get your FREE Visitor pass
See the Exhibition programme here
Our Sponsors & Exhibitors
Who’s attending the Information Governance & eDisclosure Summit and exhibition?
Corporate attendees include:
- General Counsel
- Deputy General Counsel
- Chief Legal Officer
- EVP/SVP/VP Legal
- EVP/SVP/VP Compliance
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Head of Litigation
- Head, Legal Department
- Head of Dispute Resolution
- Head of eDiscovery
- Head of Information
- Management / Compliance
Law Firm attendees include:
Head of eDiscovery, IT and Information Management Partners and Practice Heads from:
- Dispute Resolution
Particularly those who specialize in:
- Finance / Banking / Securities
- Insurance and Reinsurance Corporate Governance
- Data Protection & Compliance
- Product Liability
- IP / Patent Litigation
- Others: construction / engineering, energy, IT
“In the dire current economic environment we are all in, like everywhere else in the economy, legal costs need to be keen and hence budgeted, and legal technology has to be employed wherever viable for example, where lawyer labour is too expensive @ £150 to £750 per hour to do disclosure and document handling. The fittest will not only survive but thrive.”
- His Honour Judge Simon Brown QC, Birmingham Mercantile Judge
Tracey Stretton, Kroll Ontrack
“...an informative, educational and highly relevant event for lawyers, records managers and IT experts.”